Karen Schuld Photography: NYC Food Photographer

Sprouts in the Hood

Sprouts in the Hood
Exploring My Hood Through Food and Lifestyle Photography

Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Feast of Light and Beauty at Encantado Resort's Terra Restaurant.

Last Wednesday's sunset from the Encantado Resort's Terra Restaurant was spectacular.  Along with an enjoyable glass of full bodied red, I savored the colors, the light and the view of the Jemez Mountains.  It was a surprise to me that this feast of light and beauty would be part of the evening's culinary experience.











1 comment:

  1. Karen, your photos are lovely. This is my first visit to your site so I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I'm so glad I did that. You've created a lovely spot for your readers to visit and I really enjoyed the time I spent here. I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete