Karen Schuld Photography: NYC Food Photographer

Sprouts in the Hood

Sprouts in the Hood
Exploring My Hood Through Food and Lifestyle Photography

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Muchas Felicidades: Refreshing Champagne Cocktail with Zest and a Splash of Salsa!

Cocktail with Champagne with Zest and Cranberries

I love great champagne, but sometimes I do not have the cash.
For an affordable alternative, try a glass of Italian or Spanish sparkling wine with lemon or orange zest, 1 or 2 crushed cranberries and a splash of Salsa music.  !Feliz año nuevo!


3 comments:

  1. Prosecco has been one of my favorite sparkling wines for a couple years. 2011 might be the year of Cava, a Spanish sparkling wine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sanura, I was just trying out some Cave with a little Spanish music!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suanura, glad your mentioned the Cave --- changed my type. thx!!

    ReplyDelete