Karen Schuld Photography: NYC Food Photographer

Sprouts in the Hood

Sprouts in the Hood
Exploring My Hood Through Food and Lifestyle Photography

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Early Autumn Produce

The colors and textures of early autumn produce give me creative inspiration, plus the desire to prepare a tasty meal.


Still Life of Autumn Produce
 
It is helpful to know what is available at my local green market so I can plan my menu accordingly.  Here is a link to see what types of produce are available in your region - local produce guide

2 comments:

  1. Can not wait to see more autumn photos. Love this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will put your link up on my site today - Also,
    would to add my blog to Petite Chef. Thank you.

    Just starting to get into the Autumn groove!

    ReplyDelete