|Sprouted Risotto with Tomato Ragu|
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 6 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. Hella Smoked Chili Bitters
- 3 Tbs. coarsely chopped parsley
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili, ground
- 1 cup dried spelt
Sprout the spelt for 2 days or until tender.
In a Sauce pan, Heat oil then add the garlic, onions and mushrooms until brown.
Add the sprouted spelt, peas, diced tomatoes, parsley, chipolte chili and Hella Bitters to the ragu mixture.
|Bronx River from Drew Gardens|